Current Vacancies

Mental Health Support Workers - Colchester, Braintree & Surrounding areas

We are is seeking to recruit Mental Health Support Workers in St Neots and surrounding areas. If you are an enthusiastic and motivated individual, please apply and be part of our valued team

Main duties & responsibilities:

  • Maintaining patient confidentiality and respecting the rights of patients.
  • Creating and implementing organisation procedures to maintain quality standards.
  • To look after the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the Clients using a person-centred approach.
  • To observe and promote the Client’s choice, independence, dignity, privacy, fulfilment and other rights.
  • To actively support other support workers.
  • Working on observations and undertaking report writing.
  • Observing and monitoring client/resident well-being, and proactively ensuring any unusual physical, mental or emotional situations/occurrences are immediately reported and escalated to senior members of staff and documented in accordance with policy/procedures.
  • To adhere to all regulatory and statutory obligations policies, procedures and guidelines.
  • Retain knowledge of the client’s care and support plan.
  • Proactively and continuously encourage client independence and motivation.
  • Being a companion to the client by talking and listening to them.
  • Accompany clients on trips into the community.


  • Competitive rates of pay.
  • Flexible working hours.
  • Training & Development opportunities.
  • Weekly pay.

Must have the following;

  • Flexibility on potential shift placements.
  • Right to work and live in the UK.
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
  • Appropriate experience.
  • Full driver’s license is ideal but not essential.

Delight Supported Living Ltd is a Care Agency and Domiciliary Care provider in the Health & Social Care sector. Delight Supported Living Ltd, a nationwide Health Care company.

How to apply

To start your application, click the Login/Register button at the top of our webpage or click here . For any other information please email or call your local office.

Related Articles