Delight Supported Living Ltd (DSL) are looking for motivated, caring individuals, who would like to make a positive impact supporting people in their own homes. The right candidate will be flexible, trustworthy, and passionate about delivering care to our service users. We are now looking to add new members to our teams and continue with our growth!
We currently have vacancies in East Dunbarton including Bishopbriggs, Bearsden, Kirkintilloch, Twechar, Milton of Campsie, Lennoxtown
DSL are looking for Support workers to work starting from 07.00am – 10pm, with split shifts or full day shifts available 7 days a week.
Daily tasks of a support worker:
- Personal Hygiene~ Supporting individuals in their home.
- Assisting with mobility~ helping with daily exercise
- Manual Handling ~ with all aspects of transfers (full training provided)
- Medication~ Overseeing the client with their medication (training will be provided)
- Household~ General tidying of immediate areas, light duties, clothes washing etc.
- Meal Preparation~ Breakfast, Lunch, Tea & Supper, meeting client nutritional needs
As a company we are proud of all our staff and how pivotal they have been to the success of DSL over recent years. We continue to improve our payrates, to show appreciation to our employees for all their hard work and dedication to their role.
The Position will offer:
- Permanent contract suited to required shift pattern
- Full time/Part Time/Rolling Rotas/Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive* hourly rates* paid at £10.25 per hour.
- Mileagebetween calls paid at 30p per mile
- Teamwork – We promote the importance of working together
- QCF Qualification gain a qualification in care with our support & guidance
- Career Progression, progress with DSL as we grow
- Supportive Management Team, always here to offer help and advice
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday each year
- Free Training
Based on working a 40-hour week a care salary would equivalate to around £21,000 per annum.
DSL will provide full training before starting to ensure that our support workers are fully up to date with the latest skills and requirements. This will ensure our staff are fully equipped for their role. Additional training can be arranged to help with progression of our staff.
How to apply
To start your application, click the Login/Register button at the top of our webpage or click here . For any other information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call your local office.