Delight Supported Living Ltd (DSL) are looking for motivated, caring individuals, who would like to make a positive impact by supporting people in their own homes. The right candidate will be flexible, trustworthy, and passionate about delivering care to our service users. We are now looking to add new members to our teams and continue with our growth!
We currently have vacancies in East Dunbarton including Bishopbriggs, Bearsden, Kirkintilloch, Twechar, Milton of Campsie, Lennoxtown
DSL are looking for Support workers to work starting from 07.00am – 10pm, with split shifts or full day shifts available 7 days a week.
Daily tasks of a support worker:
- Personal Hygiene~ Supporting individuals in their homes.
- Assisting with mobility~ helping with daily exercise
- Manual Handling ~ with all aspects of transfers (full training provided)
- Medication~ Overseeing the client with their medication (training will be provided)
- Household~ General tidying of immediate areas, light duties, clothes washing etc.
- Meal Preparation~ Breakfast, Lunch, Tea & Supper, meeting client nutritional needs
As a company, we are proud of all our staff and how pivotal they have been to the success of DSL over recent years. We continue to improve our pay rates, to show appreciation to our employees for all their hard work and dedication to their role.
The Position will offer:
- Permanent contract suited to required shift pattern
- Full time/Part Time/Rolling Rotas/Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive* hourly rates* paid at £10.75 per hour.
- Enhanced rate for drivers with their own car
- Mileage between calls paid at 30p per mile
- Teamwork – We promote the importance of working together
- SVQ Qualification gain a qualification in care with our support & guidance
- Career Progression, progress with DSL as we grow
- Supportive Management Team, always here to offer help and advice
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday each year
- Free Training
Based on working a 40-hour week a care salary would equivalate to around £22,360 per annum.
DSL will provide full training before starting to ensure that our support workers are fully up to date with the latest skills and requirements. This will ensure our staff are fully equipped for their role. Additional training can be arranged to help with the progression of our staff.